Monday, October 26, 2009

Going to see the Mona Lisa

For very different reasons, I found myself up Santa Monica way this weekend. So I availed myself with a trip to THE STORE.

Of course I'm talking about the Tesla store. It was very nice, the had a couple of the cars arranged around the place, letting you see all the aspects of the car.

It was a very nice ride indeed. VERY low to the ground. I used to have a sports coupe, and this was even lower than that. It has a surprising tall front. I assume from the Lotus carriage. I would have rather had the seats a little higher. But that's just me.
Speaking of which; there is me. I wanted a picture for scale. It's a very sporty car. And really designed with that one thing in mind. One note of my own (for what it's worth) I've been a Lotus fan for sometime, and have had the opportunity to ride it a couple of them. Tesla really should have worked more on branding this car as unique; unless they don't mind the Lotus comparison.

Here's the repair center (right off the sales floor) For when your car breaks. Like a tire gets low on air pressure or such.
Having seen what you can do to make a purely electric car as a finished piece of art, I've got a couple of ideas on things I want to be be able to add to mine.

No comments: